Adirondacks Last weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
nice man looks awesome ......how did you like the way the truck preformed ??? ......we got to get a meet going one day maby you can show me some trails up there looks like some fun:peace:

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No complaints on this end-- it exceeded my expectations. Yeh def we gotta do a meet and some off roading. Maybe sum burgers n brews after too. I gotta talk to my buddy in the catskills- he knows a ton of trails and that be only an hr and a half drive two tops. Those trails are up by my camp and thats a 4-1/2 hr drive.

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
Damn, I was in Charlotte NC for this one. I'd like to have someone show me around the trails up there. Are they wide enough for the Raptor without getting road rash down the sides?

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SERG- i shoulda made the gf take pics of me getting out every so often to move logs and snap branches sticking out. I dont think anyone has been down this trail in at least 6 months because there was downed trees all over the place. Its clear now tho :happy107: I know of a couple more trails but Im guessin they'd be in the same shape- but hey ill do the same thing but this time bring a chain saw just in case. I got lucky with a massive tree that was down but was able to move because it snapped perfectly in the middle of the trail.

SERG09

Hi Ho Silver
Reaction score
Yeah, fat *** truck or narrow roads, whichever way you want look at is a problem here as well. Just can't bring myself to shred her sides!!

OP
OP
AdkRaptor150

AdkRaptor150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeh next time i'll be prepared to to chop whatever is in my way lol Still always a good time gettin out there away from the hustle and bustle. That an I like a challenge so it all works out in the end. But in no way will i let shit scratch my paint - idc if I have to trek thru mud or snow to clear the path.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeh next time i'll be prepared to to chop whatever is in my way lol Still always a good time gettin out there away from the hustle and bustle. That an I like a challenge so it all works out in the end. But in no way will i let shit scratch my paint - idc if I have to trek thru mud or snow to clear the path.

count me in ill bring some beer an a axe lol