ADD Pro Bolt On Front Bumper IN STOCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
That's what I thought, but guys on the Facebook Raptor forums are saying even with the motor plugged back in, if the shutters are removed, you will get error lights. They are saying there is a position sensor on the shutters themselves????

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont think so - i removed my motors and get no dash lights or anything but if I do a scan I see the codes.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is there not a single YouTube video on this install yet?

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hmm there are several

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
For the pro bolt on? I’m assuming you mean other ADD bumpers. I’m just wondering about the shutters that gets brought up every now and then.

Mbdurham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the pro bolt on? I’m assuming you mean other ADD bumpers. I’m just wondering about the shutters that gets brought up every now and then.
Yes for the bolt on. I found a couple when researching installing mine. Can’t remember if it was specifically YouTube of just a google search and a website video from some distributors.

The shutters are part of the ACC relocation if your truck has ACC and not necessarily part of the bumper installation because not all do. You are probably wanting to search the Net for that instead but that’s harder to find. I had to remove all my shutters and more anyway because I did the Cobb FMIC at the same time so I’m not much help there.

Last edited:

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes for the bolt on. I found a couple when researching installing mine. Can’t remember if it was specifically YouTube of just a google search and a website video from some distributors.

The shutters are part of the ACC relocation if your truck has ACC and not necessarily part of the bumper installation because not all do. You are probably wanting to search the Net for that instead but that’s harder to find. I had to remove all my shutters and more anyway because I did the Cobb FMIC at the same time so I’m not much help there.

And removing them didn’t throw any codes or issues? You only removed the lower shutters or all?