ADD Pro Bolt On Front Bumper IN STOCK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bumper is super easy like waveslayer said, the ACC bracket requires removing the painted bezel by the lights and grille, all fairly simple, just don't break the tabs!

I will check with ADD tomorrow. I forgot about this thread but I currently do not have any bumpers on the shelf, but some are coming and I will see if ADD has any they can drop ship.

Ok lmk. Looking for the best price on FRF. Need the ACC relo too. Thanks!!

Teghogh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please pm me the price for the bolt on bumper without the bracket. I’m in SoCal

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Hey guys I believe this bumper has you remove the IC shutters, correct?
Does this cause any error codes or dash lights?

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
negative on removing shutters. if you have the tech package you will have to relocate the radar/acc with a new bracket. I have baja mod bracket, had to pop few shutters off for bracket install, then reinstalled shutters. no codes thrown or dash lights on.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told the baja mod acc bracket relocates the acc module below the "R" in ford in the grill? Can you confirm this? Could you post a pic? Thank you!

never mind ... I found what I needed.

20170629_181215841_iOS-1000x1000.jpg

negative on removing shutters. if you have the tech package you will have to relocate the radar/acc with a new bracket. I have baja mod bracket, had to pop few shutters off for bracket install, then reinstalled shutters. no codes thrown or dash lights on.

Last edited:

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Ok I’m confused - their instructions show unbolting the shutter motor from the shutters, then just plugging it back in and zip-tieing it out of the way. (Not back on the shutters)
What am I misunderstanding here?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok I’m confused - their instructions show unbolting the shutter motor from the shutters, then just plugging it back in and zip-tieing it out of the way. (Not back on the shutters)
What am I misunderstanding here?
This is so no codes are thrown.