ADD and Rigid Ind.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scottysspeedshop

A.D.D. VelociRaptor 600 Owner
Reaction score
I got to spend some time with Ryan and Jared from ADD yesterday.I can tell you this these guys are very committed to their customers and their needs and to the quality of their products.I saw alot of bumpers being made some finished some in the process of being made and the workmanship is top rate.So if you are waiting on one be patient its worth the wait.As you all know I dropped my truck off for a full one off build some of the things you will see will be available some wont so let them no what you like .Next is Ridged Ind. Taylor the owner gave me a tour of his shop all I can say is WOW if you are going to put LED lights on your truck car motorcycle 4 wheeler this is the place to go.My truck will have a array of their lights on and I will say when they are all turned on you will be able to see it from the moon.With all that being said I want to THANK Jared and Ryan from ADD ,Talor at Ridged Ind. for their time and effort on my build.SO LET THE MODS BEGIN :driver::big_banana_Dance:

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
I'm excited to see the lights! I'm mildly obsessed with LEDs, so that is a first rate mod IMO. Post pics of progress when available!

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taylor and the guys at Rigid are awesome. I've got 4 duallys and counting. Some of the best products and services I've encountered.

I even got one of those flashlights from their site (the 450). It rocks!