Adam's Polishes JANUARY 15% off Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Nice haul @Mariner! Looks like you doubled-down on the clearance priced Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray, great savings.

Thanks for your business!

-Dan

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice haul @Mariner! Looks like you doubled-down on the clearance priced Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray, great savings.

Thanks for your business!

-Dan
Damn right, that stuff was a steal. Why buy 1 when you can buy 2?! I felt bad taking 2 of the last 3 by the time I got on, but oh well. I was skimping hard on the brushes and applicators so I threw in big this time around. My truck will get some more special treatment when I get shoreside. Your treatments are only as good as the tools and techniques you use. Thanks @AdamsPolishes for answering all my stupid questions lol

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Damn right, that stuff was a steal. Why buy 1 when you can buy 2?! I felt bad taking 2 of the last 3 by the time I got on, but oh well. I was skimping hard on the brushes and applicators so I threw in big this time around. My truck will get some more special treatment when I get shoreside. Your treatments are only as good as the tools and techniques you use. Thanks @AdamsPolishes for answering all my stupid questions lol

You had good questions! There's always something to learn, and asking questions is the best way.

You got that right, good tools and proper technique along with quality products gets the best results and makes the process more enjoyable!

-Dan