Adam's Polishes JANUARY 15% off Sale!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Adam's Polishes January Sale!

Use the code JANUARY for 15% off​

Plus enjoy $5.00 flat rate shipping or free shipping over $100​

And what good is a sale without a few new products!​

Adam's NEW Grit Guard Car Wash Bucket with a new Circle 'A' logo!​

adams_polishes_detail_bucket_circle_a_with_grit_guard.png

Already have buckets and just want the 8" Circle 'A' Label?
No problem, get a few extra and stick some around the garage or shop.​

adamspolishesdecal.png

NEW Circle Air Freshener in Detail Spray scent.
Available singly or in 6-packs.​

adams_polishes_new_detailspray_airfreshner_2_1.png

Remember to start your shopping with a click from a LINK in FRF.​

Honorable mentions to @hh65flyer and @Mariner
No mention for Rick. :buffer:

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man I almost forgot the air fresheners again! Other than that I have a cart full of goodies to order once I see what's in my mystery box tomorrow! Thanks for the mention @AdamsPolishes :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 12951

So they add a different sticker to the outside of the existing bucket and now call it New?

Why didn't they address the inside lip of catching dirt, that you took care of with silicone? That would be an improvement, not a big A sticker.....

KODIAK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gallon of pumpkin spice detail spray is $25 plus 15% off. Just snagged me a bunch more detail spray. Orange towels for $3 each...its chaos at Adams

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow I've been watching that gallon pumpkin detail spray all day... just logged on and there was suddenly only 3 left! Good thing I had my cart all set up, so I didn't miss out. Along with some of those orange towels. Clearance is the shit.

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Why do you do this, after I make an order?

Ummm...so you will make another order, then another order... :ROFLJest:

Did you just make an order in the last few days, or was it the Mystery Box order?

-Dan

OP
OP
AdamsPolishes

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So they add a different sticker to the outside of the existing bucket and now call it New?

Why didn't they address the inside lip of catching dirt, that you took care of with silicone? That would be an improvement, not a big A sticker.....

Fixed it for you Rick...

2016-01-12 20.24.43.jpg

:ROFLJest:

Not sure of a good fix for the lip on the lid that catches dirt when you try and rinse the bucket out. I though if the groove in the inside was removed, it would fix the issue, but after looking at it a few times I think the groove is there to make it easier to get the lid onto the bucket. If it was tight enough to not have any place for the dirt to get stuck, it might make it really hard to put onto the bucket. The silicone is a easy fix for this. Another option if you don't need the gamma seal lid, is to just get a white bucket and add a grit guard to it (sticker optional).

-Dan