A little Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Conditions clearing in northern Nevada. I-80 is clear from Reno to at least Lovelock.
The Sawtooth Mountains of Idaho got 4 days of wind-driven snow, and the avalanche conditions are really, really cautionary.
It's still snowing in the mountains of Colorado where my daughter lives. She just broke down and bought another set of wheels and studded snow tires for her Toyota Tacoma.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This storm won't go away. We had more snow overnight with winds strong enough to compact the surface snow. When you shovel, the top three inches break free in a slab. Snow is drifting so that a FedEx truck with dual rear tires got stuck in a drift on my street, and had to back out of it and go the other way. (I plowed through it in 2WD. I love my Goodyear Duratracs!) Later on a neighbor got caught in that same drift, somebody was trying to pull them out, and a snowplow sat idle while they played in the snow. This is rather amazing.