50" curved rigid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found this info on race dezert that some others might also have on your mod list, The RADIUS light bars...CoNtInUe reading;
"The radius bar is a tough thing. It looks amazing and it's super badass. I just want to let everyone know that it's not going to be a high speed light. It will be good for most but not all. Led bars rely on each led to work with the one next to it to get distance and output. When you put the bar on a radius the LEDs now act individually. Yea it may be great for spread but with the lenses and optics we have spent years to design have given us all of the distance and the wide patterns that have given TT's top speed at night. I'm not trying to rag on the radius because I have seen what we have brought to the table and it looks awesome,I just don't want you guys getting bars and spending a lot of money to not get the performance you may be looking for."

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I read this on race dezert myself as well. I honestly don't care who the author is. Sense tells me that its a spread designed light, even the combo beam straights that are sold now have the spot beams in the middle to focus on a hot spot together and the floods are to the outside of the combo bars. At least the ones I been noticing.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uber pissed lol. Why must we wait so long... crank these babies out already and let the Benjamins start raining. Or in my case... throwing bricks of Bens. cause I already justified (3) Bars for satisfaction and just to be symmetrical saving (1) more Bar for another point in the future when I feel like I did something that deserved it :lewx4:

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Countdown from SEMA 2013... RDS

Hey all,

Just checked, SEMA ends 8 November 2013. And as one of the few unfortunates unable to go, there is a silver lining...

RIGID'S 50" RDS DROPS "AFTER" SEMA!!!

Give us our damn lights soon Rigid!!! I need (3) 50" Bars to light my way!

^Lol says the guy who got pulled over twice and ticketed for Headlights.

Join the Countdown haha.

rds-series-installed.jpg