50" curved rigid?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Impatient...

First someone says it'll be released around SEMA (just around the corner, November) :hmmm2:

This looks awesome!
I'll be in for one when they become available.

The RDS-Series will be available at the beginning of 2014
[Source]

^Then I read this article... 2014?! :yuno:

WTF?! WTF?! Is all I can say... Need it now... Now now now!!!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If Baja is asking that much for the 51", then the Rigid will be mega bucks. The Rigid light bars are typically more expensive.

I'd love to replace my Rigid 40" in my ADD bumper with a Rigid radius light bar. I don't want to replace my 50" roof mount because it would be too much work! If you don't have a roof mount, you don't know you need to completely remove one side to remove the light bar.

sabumaru

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If Baja is asking that much for the 51", then the Rigid will be mega bucks. The Rigid light bars are typically more expensive.

I'd love to replace my Rigid 40" in my ADD bumper with a Rigid radius light bar. I don't want to replace my 50" roof mount because it would be too much work! If you don't have a roof mount, you don't know you need to completely remove one side to remove the light bar.

Can some one tell me what the biggest up is to go from a straight bar to a curved ??
As i also see bars that are hybrid between spot and flood.