4" Lift Kit - Who's doing it.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johngm45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know just as well as I do that there are a lot of Raptor owners who bought the truck with no intentions to use its capabilities. Hell the same could be said about pickups in general being bought and never used to haul a thing.

Is it a waste of its capabilities sure, did they pay for it just like the rest of us yes. I'd imagine most of us are in the same boat considering we work hard for the things we have in our lives. If the person gets enjoyment out buying the raptor and lifting it than why do we care?

Less money but a similar example, I buy a new motorcycle ever year or two (sometimes multiple in a year) selling the one I currently have. That is definitely a waste of money but the enjoyment I get out of it keeps me going back to the office, getting on the flights for work, and busting my ass so to me it's worth it.

I bought Raptor because it's the best Ford is offering right now. If it's capable to go off road to the dump site at my lake house that's as far as it will go..
As far as all the negative , rude comments and or opinions on users after market accessories or mods it's uncalled for , no one gives two ***** about the few who repeatedly give there two cents on any particular mod. It's called proper etiquette .. if everyone did the same mods to there trucks SEMA wouldn't be a billion dollar a year market . There is my two cents anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I bought Raptor because it's the best Ford is offering right now. If it's capable to go off road to the dump site at my lake house that's as far as it will go..
As far as all the negative , rude comments and or opinions on users after market accessories or mods it's uncalled for , no one gives two ***** about the few who repeatedly give there two cents on any particular mod. It's called proper etiquette .. if everyone did the same mods to there trucks SEMA wouldn't be a billion dollar a year market . There is my two cents anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lift it man, I did. I love it.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
Lift it man, I did. I love it.
is that super hot flamin' molten pink?
mud splash stickers...badassery
gnarly fender slash
wavy rock rails?
any plastidip?
sick rims
front shot?
24_edited_e1641d4f6edca0bc0300e6c1a3f2c04b4447d602.jpg

Last edited:

johnjoemd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can someone fill me in? I thought Jake was banned? Been gone a while but it only took me 30 sec to find the dumpster thread.

4" Lift = undoing most of what you ******* paid 70k for.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Can someone fill me in? I thought Jake was banned? Been gone a while but it only took me 30 sec to find the dumpster thread.

He must have given one hell of a good BJ since he was let back in.

This place is like the wild west these days. No one around to enforce anything.

Last edited: