37PP code orange available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rated R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can’t afford a markup then u cannot afford a raptor.
Tremor would be a good truck or maybe a rattler lol
That's my whole point. For many it's not about the money and whether they can afford it or not. For some, paying a markup would ruin the experience of ownership. It's all depends on how you look at money.

My current thoughts are that if you want something you better get it now because it's going to cost so much more in the near future that you'll look back with regret that you hadn't pulled the trigger on a big ticket item. Ford is going to raise prices significantly in the near future imo that paying a markup now may be the better path to take.

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you guys paying ADMs better pray this market does not correct itself in the next couple of years. Cash buyers, what do they care, it just costs a little more for this toy. But God help anyone who is financing these things. You are going to be so flipped in these things that you'll never get out.
I’m not sure it matters if you trade in a nice vehicle you benefit also from these crazy times. I traded my 19 Raptor on a loaded 22 37 PP and my trade extra washed the ADM . It really depends on the amount of ADM paid . Good luck to everyone trying to get a truck on their budget , do what works for you .