37PP code orange available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmstric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking of letting my Code Orange 37pp that is built with eta of 5/17 go.

$80,200
Dealer is at $90,200
Dealer is in Indiana

pm me if interested

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you guys paying ADMs better pray this market does not correct itself in the next couple of years. Cash buyers, what do they care, it just costs a little more for this toy. But God help anyone who is financing these things. You are going to be so flipped in these things that you'll never get out.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All you guys paying ADMs better pray this market does not correct itself in the next couple of years. Cash buyers, what do they care, it just costs a little more for this toy. But God help anyone who is financing these things. You are going to be so flipped in these things that you'll never get out.
You do realize that dealers across the nation have been charging $25k+ ADM on Raptors since 2017 right? This isn't new... but new Raptor owners or future owners seem to think it's new. ADM will always be a thing for the more exotic vehicles. And location matters. Just because your local dealer that you gave a few reach around to gave ya msrp for a bjpp doesn't mean that by and large the majority of dealers have been ass hats on these trucks for years.

Btw 10k adm on 37pp in master race color code orange is highway robbery.

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do realize that dealers across the nation have been charging $25k+ ADM on Raptors since 2017 right? This isn't new... but new Raptor owners or future owners seem to think it's new. ADM will always be a thing for the more exotic vehicles. And location matters. Just because your local dealer that you gave a few reach around to gave ya msrp for a bjpp doesn't mean that by and large the majority of dealers have been ass hats on these trucks for years.

+25 to +30K all over California....clear back to the intro of the Gen2. My "Local" dealer at the time, Antelope Valley Ford was +25K. After several visits and the truck still there...they offered me the "good guy" deal 8K.

Drove to Tucson for 1K over...but they gave me more for my trade than anybody else had offered. Made it a net "MSRP" net deal. The ADM stuff is very "regional", that's why I'm looking nationally. Plane ticket, UBER and a road trip should make finding a Gen3 37pp possible. :waytogo:. "Time is money" - finding one on the ground rather than waiting months will likely cost something...it is what it is. :smoke2:

Lucky for me the GEN2 is worth way more than I expected... that will take some of the sting out of any mark up on a Gen3 :cool:

Sand dunes

Reaction score
New Raptor prices have went up $5k in just 4 months. I believe they will keep getting price increases as the materials for everything keep going up. Until the dealers have Raptors sitting on their lot for a long time/while new Raptors are also arriving to their lot I don't think they will be giving them away.I bought my 2019 which stickers for $74k and saved &7,500 off of sticker.The dealer had 6 of them at the time.If you can pick one up before the price increases were applied you will be sitting well off even with an ADM.Enjoy your Raptors!....I'm still waiting on mine. Ordered 0ct.5th built Feb10th Black 37, black interior, moonroof, spray in bedliner, graphic and start stop, delete $79k...a bargain! LOL

quadmaster922

Reaction score
Thinking of letting my Code Orange 37pp that is built with eta of 5/17 go.

$80,200
Dealer is at $90,200
Dealer is in Indiana

pm me if interested I had to pay 25k over, well worth it to get it now verses waiting a yr to order a 23’ model, personally I would buy it, amazing Raptor 37 code Orange

CINISI

Full Access Member
Reaction score

*sigh* Did you just call the Raptor "exotic'?
It's a freakin pickup. Please stop with these comments.
We all know people like to talk up the things they own but stop the lies.
The dealerships are already feeding people a healthy serving of bullcrap so they dont need more from current owners.

BTW there were several times between 2017 and 2020 that you could get Raptors BELOW MSRP.