37" BFG ATs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
37 BFG AT'S On With No Rubbing!!

So amazingly I ordered 37's in BFG AT"s last week and they came in this week. Installed today at discount tire. I reported earlier that they would be shipping nationally. I am not sure how many shipped, but mine did come in. I am on mid perch and no rubbing at 40psi. Probably 1.5 inch clearance on the inside on a hard turn on the front fender. I must say as big as our wheel wells are, this truck was made for 37's. And the BFG's are not really true 37's. Mine measures 36.4 per tire. A true 37 would probably need some trimming. Quite noticeable on the ride and height. Kind of a smoother, yet bouncy, spongy ride is the best way to describe it. Quite pleased all around. On mid perch, this is the perfect tire IMO. I actually went to the field next to the tire shop and tore it up a little. Nothing major but no rubbing. I will take some pics as I painted all my fenders and bumpers matte black as well.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. Mine measures 36.4(maybe a bad tape measure), and I am running with only mid perch. No rubbing and maybe 1.5 inches to spare on turns. Tire guy said any other 37 and it would rub. He showed me with a toyo mt.

RaptorFlipper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old design brother. Do not expect to see that new design anytime soon. They have so many back orders on the originals it is silly. I do like the aggressive sidewall on the new ones for sure. My signature pic is with them. Hard to see I am sure. They really fill out the well nicely.

TXRPTOR37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old design brother. Do not expect to see that new design anytime soon. They have so many back orders on the originals it is silly. I do like the aggressive sidewall on the new ones for sure. My signature pic is with them. Hard to see I am sure. They really fill out the well nicely.

You on stock wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk