3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

USA

Reaction score
My order status just updated to dispatched on Ordertrack.app! Ordertrack was a few hours ahead of the Ford tracker when the status updated to Built. Hoping this means it’s actually on a truck and has left the plant. I’m only about 5.5 hours from the plant so hoping it’s a quick shipment and not stuck in the rail yard forever.

View attachment 351415
What was your blend date?

Abmg05

Reaction score
My order status just updated to dispatched on Ordertrack.app! Ordertrack was a few hours ahead of the Ford tracker when the status updated to Built. Hoping this means it’s actually on a truck and has left the plant. I’m only about 5.5 hours from the plant so hoping it’s a quick shipment and not stuck in the rail yard forever.

View attachment 351415
My ordertrack app still has an IN TRANSIT with ASN status but according to FP it was last scanned in Salem, IL 2 days ago heading to Texas via rail. It appears they never have the same info at the same time but good news is it’s moving by rail already.

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My ordertrack app still has an IN TRANSIT with ASN status but according to FP it was last scanned in Salem, IL 2 days ago heading to Texas via rail. It appears they never have the same info at the same time but good news is it’s moving by rail already.
The Ordertrack app cannot track the rail portion so it won't update at all. It even says on their site "Currently there is no way to see the progress of a vehicle shipping by rail."

After rail, when it gets on the truck for the CONVOY portion, that's when it should pick it up. But I've seen trucks delivered to the dealer before it updates so don't be concerned about the ASN status.

cscape

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My eta was 4/11-4/17 checked in with ford performance this Monday and it’s on plant hold. FP told me to check in Monday for another update. Truck been in production since 3/25
Had the same experience this week. Was on an ETA of 4/10-4/16 then I was told there was a hold...waiting on chips according to dealer rep yesterday.

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score

Yes, no two system seem to update at the same time/same info. Here's my experience:

Ford tracker and Ordertrack were both still "In Production" - emailed dealer and they said "it's Built"

Ordertrack updated to Built, and then a few hours later Ford tracker updated as well - emailed dealer and asked if they see the same and if that means it is shipping soon they said "it's on chip hold" and sent screenshot showing their system showed chip hold

Ordertrack updated to shipped and a few hours later the dealer emailed me and said "it's actually shipped and should be on the way now"

Amazing that there are so many holes in the tracking system.

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
2 day shipping! Truck arrived. Mine was in Production for about two weeks and had a couple notes on the windows “no stock RF door panel” so looks like it was not a chip hold but low on door panels!

Mine is OW, another person ordered the AB.

0B4D3508-E364-4C12-AA08-1E33CEFA4911.jpeg

Attachments

• 7B273827-84E9-4BC1-A15A-0946278046AA.jpeg
    7B273827-84E9-4BC1-A15A-0946278046AA.jpeg
    183.4 KB · Views: 33
  • F0058C8C-B886-4504-AA16-990A262AD15C.jpeg
    F0058C8C-B886-4504-AA16-990A262AD15C.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 33