3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
mine has been produced but got moved to chip hold with ETA of release being sunday. We will see I guess

Hope mine is in the same boat. How did you get the info of the release ETA? My dealer sent me a screenshot showing chip hold but ETA still 4/17-4/23 which seems unlikely but possible, I'm in IL so not terribly far journey once it ships out. FP chat has never said anything about chip hold so I guess that shows that they are not supposed to mention that.

QCRappy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hope mine is in the same boat. How did you get the info of the release ETA? My dealer sent me a screenshot showing chip hold but ETA still 4/17-4/23 which seems unlikely but possible, I'm in IL so not terribly far journey once it ships out. FP chat has never said anything about chip hold so I guess that shows that they are not supposed to mention that.
Dealer and ford.com/ford performance shows the release dates

Jmilleraz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to see builds from this week getting shipped. Crazy that the last two posts are 4/1 and 4/3 blends that are built and mine is a 4/2 blend on chip hold. Goes to show how much daily fluctuation there is in part availability I guess.
4/3 blend here and not built or shipped

Abmg05

Reaction score
Just checked FP tracker and shows as “shipped”. Yesterday that I called FP said chip hold so maybe many of you that were told the same will soon show status as shipped.
A897A123-8AEF-4400-8F49-389EDFB80D4D.png

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good to see builds from this week getting shipped. Crazy that the last two posts are 4/1 and 4/3 blends that are built and mine is a 4/2 blend on chip hold. Goes to show how much daily fluctuation there is in part availability I guess.
I’m a 3/16 blend date and I was just told chip hold by the dealer.

Dalejbrass

Reaction score
Fingers Crossed.

Shipped​

Your vehicle is In Transit or on its way to your dealership. Transit times vary based on your location and the plant where the vehicle was built. This is a great time to explore "Ford Accessories" to see how you can personalize your vehicle.
Ford Accessories
  • Order Confirmed 10/08/2021, Step 1 of 5 , Completed
    Order Confirmed
    10/08/2021
  • In Production 04/03/2022, Step 2 of 5 , Completed
    In Production
    04/03/2022
  • Built 04/12/2022, Step 3 of 5 , Completed
    Built
    04/12/2022
  • Shipped Step 4 of 5 , In Progress
    Shipped