3/28 squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Abmg05

Reaction score
Also Texas, South Texas. The ford tracker still says “in production” but when I called earlier they told me it showed as produced and proceded to give me the ETA to dealership.

MrTorque

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also Texas, South Texas. The ford tracker still says “in production” but when I called earlier they told me it showed as produced and proceded to give me the ETA to dealership.
Oh sweet I’m in CC but ordered from Houston my blend date was 4/02 maybe they throw ours on a train together

Abmg05

Reaction score
Oh sweet I’m in CC but ordered from Houston my blend date was 4/02 maybe they throw ours on a train together
Nice, I’m from the RGV so pretty close to CC. I ordered mine down here and it would make sense for them to be shipped together. Mine is going a bit further down than Houston but fingers crossed they arrive within the same time.

OP
OP
B

bzogster

Reaction score
Ordertrack is still showing my 4/1 blend date as in Production but the shipping status updated to picked. Anyone else? Sounds like I need to check with FP in the morning based on the other posts here. Hoping picked means it’s been put on a picking list… at least in other industries that would mean someone needs to go pick it off the shelf to ship it to the customer.

msw

Reaction score
Ordertrack is still showing my 4/1 blend date as in Production but the shipping status updated to picked. Anyone else? Sounds like I need to check with FP in the morning based on the other posts here. Hoping picked means it’s been put on a picking list… at least in other industries that would mean someone needs to go pick it off the shelf to ship it to the customer.
Where do you see shipping status?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter