24 R pre-delivery part collecting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Front and rear Weather tech mats. The stock ones suck. Take them out when it is brand new and store them somewhere.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much identical to gen 2 from what I can see on my G3. I'm just happy they aren't carpet.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you use truck. The weather tech ones just cover a lot more area. They keep dirt grass gravel etc from getting everywhere embedded in the carpet. If it is just around town probably not as big of a deal. Shortens vacuum time down a lot. I really wish they had a carpet delete option like the super duty and a drain holes from Bronco. It is an off road truck after all.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Basically a toy, some light off-roading as that’s all that is available to me locally, would love to take it to the dunes at some point.

Well when you get it, please send photos of it doing stuff in NOVA SCOTIA. I am sure its beautiful.

I assume its snowy season, maybe a set of heavy duty interior mats.

OP
OP
2024RaptorR_NOVA

2024RaptorR_NOVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well when you get it, please send photos of it doing stuff in NOVA SCOTIA. I am sure its beautiful.

I assume its snowy season, maybe a set of heavy duty interior mats.
Feel free to make fun but Nova Scotia is one of the corrosion capitals of the world so as much as it kills me I won’t be using it in the salt during winter. I will drive my Tacoma on wet/salty days. I have seen way too much rust living here to do that to a Raptor R lol

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well aint that something...

Bottle some of that salt and send it my way. Is it CELTIC salt or mineral salt? Lets start a new salt line and make a billion.

someday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feel free to make fun but Nova Scotia is one of the corrosion capitals of the world so as much as it kills me I won’t be using it in the salt during winter. I will drive my Tacoma on wet/salty days. I have seen way too much rust living here to do that to a Raptor R lol
Why undercoat then??