2024 shelter green 802a MSRP - back up. Just landed today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand the hate on SG? I saw it in person on a 35 and R at the Snoball event this year when the Ford guys came up. It’s a great color in person and in various lighting - can look darker or lighter depending on the light…

The computer generated images don’t do it justice and show mostly what it looks like in very bright conditions.

My bet is most people have never see one in person and are going based on the stock images.

SG R next to my Code Orange 23.
View attachment 450533
It’s a very good looking color. Saw one this weekend at a dealer:
IMG_0906.jpeg
IMG_0907.jpeg
Similar to AMB, it changes a lot based on lighting.

highway420

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0485.JPEGIMG_0488.JPEGIMG_0492.JPEG

Yes.. it does look much better in person and after a good detail.. I was wondering as I did not see mine until delivery.. only pics from my dealer.
Its a good choice.. kind of like the anti matter only with green.. looks dark in shade and at night almost black.. and then with light it constantly changes

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don’t understand the hate on SG? I saw it in person on a 35 and R at the Snoball event this year when the Ford guys came up. It’s a great color in person and in various lighting - can look darker or lighter depending on the light…

The computer generated images don’t do it justice and show mostly what it looks like in very bright conditions.

My bet is most people have never see one in person and are going based on the stock images.

SG R next to my Code Orange 23.
View attachment 450533
That looks great. Your photo makes it look black. Good job.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Have to admit it looks better in person. Saw one at the dealer recently. Probably look sick with a stealth PPF