2024 build date???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DistrictCane

Reaction score
Mine has a 12/22 blend date and has been in production since 1/4. For those that have earlier builds like me, what are some things you’ll be checking upon delivery?

I remember hearing about battery issues on new gen 3s but not sure how I could check battery health during delivery inspection. Also remember another forum member mentioning their spare was installed incorrectly so will plan to check for that.

Arctic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has a 12/22 blend date and has been in production since 1/4. For those that have earlier builds like me, what are some things you’ll be checking upon delivery?

I remember hearing about battery issues on new gen 3s but not sure how I could check battery health during delivery inspection. Also remember another forum member mentioning their spare was installed incorrectly so will plan to check for that.
Battery is super easy to check. Bring volt meter and check voltage when the car is off and then check during running.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the trucks should be getting on convoys/rail soon.
Another thing to note. If you plan on getting it ceramic coated ( You should be ) or have anyone professionally wash and wax it- do yourself a favor and tell the dealer to not touch it other than pressure wash the winter road grime off. They most likely will use dirty rags etc and will get fine scratches in it etc. Also any quick wax detailer/shiner crap will need to come off anyway.

Finlay150

Full Access Member
Reaction score

If only there was a sticky with a comprehensive list and 35 pages of input on what to check...... if only

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
Sounds like the trucks should be getting on convoys/rail soon.
Another thing to note. If you plan on getting it ceramic coated ( You should be ) or have anyone professionally wash and wax it- do yourself a favor and tell the dealer to not touch it other than pressure wash the winter road grime off. They most likely will use dirty rags etc and will get fine scratches in it etc. Also any quick wax detailer/shiner crap will need to come off anyway.
Thanks, yeah I’m getting quotes on full ceramic even asking about a front PPF done. Maybe I’ll email the dealer when I get the delivery notifications.