2023 Oxford White 37 with mods on PCAR Auction Private Party 100 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AntiMattersMost

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No affiliation whatsoever with the seller but look at all he’s put into it. Reserve auction but may be worth putting a bid in if you are looking for a deal. Only 100 miles on it too.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No affiliation whatsoever with the seller but look at all he’s put into it. Reserve auction but may be worth putting a bid in if you are looking for a deal. Only 100 miles on it too.

What's he got in it other than wheels and an ugly paint match? It looked like a laundry list of standard features to me.

rlj676

Reaction score
I don’t understand the color match of fender flares, or anything else on these trucks. Especially on the light colors it makes the look and stands out. All white and 20s this looks like a lariat or whatever to me.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
What's he got in it other than wheels and an ugly paint match? It looked like a laundry list of standard features to me.
AMP steps and a "Lift Kit". That paint match is overboard. Not a fan of any paint matching, but when you paint the rear bumper pad and those things in the front under the bumper, you've gone way too far.

In the pics there is another one that has been done almost identically.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AMP steps and a "Lift Kit".
Ouch. It doesn't look lifted. Hyperbole? "Lifted" compared to a regular F150?

That paint match is overboard. Not a fan of any paint matching, but when you paint the rear bumper pad and those things in the front under the bumper, you've gone way too far.
Agreed. He did a good job of making it look like a work truck so it will blend in better at the job site. There are plusses and minuses to that. I'm not big on "Notice Me!" color schemes, but this goes so far you expect Mr Clean to drive it in a commercial. Sofa king gàỳ.