2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

22R37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah saw him too. Out of this forum and the FB group, ONE guy got a March date. Have a feeling this Thursday will be a lot more posts about March dates. Hopefully we are in on that
A hearty amen to that!
I was very surprised when I got the email from Ford with a date and VIN.
Out of three orders I placed this was the latest (12/24) . The other two (12/17 and
10/09) still unschedueled/clean. Go figure.
Good luck to all of you waiting

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was very surprised when I got the email from Ford with a date and VIN.
Out of three orders I placed this was the latest (12/24) . The other two (12/17 and
10/09) still unschedueled/clean. Go figure.
Good luck to all of you waiting
It’s all about dealers submitting orders for allocations they don’t have yet.

xxxMannimalxxx

Reaction score
They’re haven’t been that many scheduled, and they don’t seem to be scheduling them regularly. If all the Raptor allocations are gone as some have said, and “if you don’t have a VIN by now, your dealer probably doesn’t have allocation” as some have said, and if you don’t get a VIN until 4 weeks before production; that means everyone who’s getting a Raptor in 22 already has a VIN and build date and no Raptors will be built in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th quarter.

Or…the allocations come out weekly, monthly, quarterly, whatever…and those without VINs are waiting on the allocation to be released to the dealer. It’s possible that a dealer knows their allocation for the entire year, but hasn’t been given all of them yet to space them out over the production year.
One of the better posts I have seen on this topic.

TreyK42

Reaction score
Anyone know how a STOCK order differs from a RETAIL order? My dealer sent me this pic today and I’m one of the unlucky “Unscheduled-Clean” orders sitting in limbo since October 8th.View attachment 339062
Spoke with my dealer inventory manager on Friday and ”NSP” means Not Scheduled for Preview. He told me that he checked with his Ford rep and the earliest that my 10/08/2021 order would be considered for scheduling would be the last week in April. He said that realistically I could expect it to arrive in late July or August.

Couldn‘t take the wait so I bought a 2021 fully loaded Jeep Gladiator Mojave until my Raptor comes in. Super fun to drive for now. And I actually paid UNDER MSRP! Last time I owned a Jeep was a 2013 JK and they sure have come a long way.

Attachments

• 60BBE1A3-9D6F-4391-9C44-16846B3CCA4E.jpeg
    60BBE1A3-9D6F-4391-9C44-16846B3CCA4E.jpeg
    196.3 KB · Views: 15

DocMarshall

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of the 'no allocation' misconception for '22 came from those poor souls that ordered a '21 and got screwed. One could truly say, after the cutoff, that if you didn't have a VIN, your dealer had no allocation. For '22 it's a different story. Depends on how the allocations roll out to the dealers.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just heard scheduling in April, as well, and it's for allocations. Again, it's the region and dealer size that matters. Small dealers get one for the whole year. I feel bad for small dealers.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New, and looking for some wisdom from the insane amount of experience and knowledge found here. It’s a weird story, and I’m *hopeful* it speeds up the process for my somewhat recent order. I’ll make it bullet point style to make it easier to digest.

Any wisdom/thoughts greatly appreciated

-Dealer received two allocations for 2022 Raptor.
-The one I snagged was for a previously placed order for a fully optioned 37pp placed in October 21, but the guy since backed out.
-dealer never canceled the order and left it in the system and was going to sell it as stock if no one picked it up.
-I picked it up, they were able to change the order to my name, change to a 35, remove SS, remove spray liner, and change color.
-I do have a DORA, and I received confirmation from Ford by email within a couple minutes.

Here’s my question.

Is it possible that the original order from Oct 21 was stuck in purgatory because it was a fully optioned 37, and because I changed it to a 35, and removed auto SS and Bedliner commodity issues, that it could still be in line from the October order, and speed up the process for VIN and build dates for the new, less commodity issue stricken spec?

I’m totally fine with waiting, but this weird situation gives me some (possibly false) hope that ford will see an allocated October order that has been changed to a spec that is no longer as hard to build, and move forward with VIN and scheduling faster than if it was an order placed a week ago.

Likely wishful thinking, but I’m going to let myself be crazy enough to think it’s possible. Like I said, if it takes 6-8 months that sucks, but I’ll live.

What do y’all think? Possible?

Alex

belacyrf

Reaction score
From what I have learned.. and maybe this is wrong. But not all allocations can be ordered in a lump timeline. Dealers have "order banks" that open up and allow orders to be placed for [N] of their allocations. So you might place an order with a given allocation, but the order window for those allocations isn't open. So yes, you can have an order with an allocation and not have a VIN because you're waiting in line for your order to be placed with Ford (not the dealer).

For example.. Tindol Ford in Gastonia has 11 allocations for 2022 Raptors. Of those 11 as of Dec 2021, only 3 could have orders placed. The other allocations were waiting for future order banks to open.

alexhartang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From what I have learned.. and maybe this is wrong. But not all allocations can be ordered in a lump timeline. Dealers have "order banks" that open up and allow orders to be placed for [N] of their allocations. So you might place an order with a given allocation, but the order window for those allocations isn't open. So yes, you can have an order with an allocation and not have a VIN because you're waiting in line for your order to be placed with Ford (not the dealer).

For example.. Tindol Ford in Gastonia has 11 allocations for 2022 Raptors. Of those 11 as of Dec 2021, only 3 could have orders placed. The other allocations were waiting for future order banks to open.
My dealership had 2 allocations for 22’s, my order was submitted Oct 26th, I’m still unscheduled clean, with a 35, no auto SS, and no spray liner. It doesn’t make sense the Ford would allow deposits and allocated orders to be submitted if my truck won’t be built until the end of the year… but I guess anything’s possible at this point