2022MY Scheduling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 10/22.

801a, SS delete... Still "Unscheduled Clean"

Was told more than once by SM that they have "multiple Raptor allocations".. Always has been a straight shooter with me on my prior (2) purchases...

Hmmmm....
Same boat. Ordered 10/18. From my understanding, allocations are handed out monthly. So considering there aren’t even build dates out to March yet, that makes sense. Hold tight. I think us Oct orders will get picked up soon

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same boat. Ordered 10/18. From my understanding, allocations are handed out monthly. So considering there aren’t even build dates out to March yet, that makes sense. Hold tight. I think us Oct orders will get picked up soon
I thought i saw someone on here with a build date of 3/7 recently...I think he ordered on 12/10 and there was limited scheduling on Thursday 1/27.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
They’re haven’t been that many scheduled, and they don’t seem to be scheduling them regularly. If all the Raptor allocations are gone as some have said, and “if you don’t have a VIN by now, your dealer probably doesn’t have allocation” as some have said, and if you don’t get a VIN until 4 weeks before production; that means everyone who’s getting a Raptor in 22 already has a VIN and build date and no Raptors will be built in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th quarter.

Or…the allocations come out weekly, monthly, quarterly, whatever…and those without VINs are waiting on the allocation to be released to the dealer. It’s possible that a dealer knows their allocation for the entire year, but hasn’t been given all of them yet to space them out over the production year.

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They’re haven’t been that many scheduled, and they don’t seem to be scheduling them regularly. If all the Raptor allocations are gone as some have said, and “if you don’t have a VIN by now, your dealer probably doesn’t have allocation” as some have said, and if you don’t get a VIN until 4 weeks before production; that means everyone who’s getting a Raptor in 22 already has a VIN and build date and no Raptors will be built in the 2nd, 3rd or 4th quarter.

Or…the allocations come out weekly, monthly, quarterly, whatever…and those without VINs are waiting on the allocation to be released to the dealer. It’s possible that a dealer knows their allocation for the entire year, but hasn’t been given all of them yet to space them out over the production year.
I think the reason why many haven't been scheduled is because of Job#1/balance out is completed on Jan 27 and due to that limited scheduling is done on Jan 27 (Thursday's are when F 150's are scheduled). I think it should go back to normal next Thursday. You can refer to my thread about balance out.

slv_

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Exactly the situation my dealer described.

"How many 37 allocations did you get for the year?" "I got 2, you're getting the first. Rep says it won't be a part of January's production allocation, but will likely be Feb/March. I don't know when my 2nd 37 is going to be scheduled."

Turns out I got scheduled for early/mid February shortly after than conversation.

Tm2525ai

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly the situation my dealer described.

"How many 37 allocations did you get for the year?" "I got 2, you're getting the first. Rep says it won't be a part of January's production allocation, but will likely be Feb/March. I don't know when my 2nd 37 is going to be scheduled."

Turns out I got scheduled for early/mid February shortly after than conversation.
I know for a fact that all allocations for the entire year have not been sold because my dealer has one, and it's mine, and is on deck to be scheduled!
What I know about their parts and chip issues confirms that, and FP also confirmed that is not the case re allocations!
In fact, they aren't scheduling much of anything until they clear out the 2021s.
Chips are trickling in, exactly as I said they would, few dozen here and there, maybe a hundred, but not thousands at a time, not how it ever worked, let alone now, but the numbers are inclreasing each time slowly.

Last edited:

Rick955

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know for a fact that all allocations for the entire year have not been sold because my dealer has one, and it's mine, and is on deck to be scheduled!
Yes, this other quote floating around is nonsense too... “if you don’t have a VIN by now, your dealer probably doesn’t have allocation”! As I posted in another thread, my dealer had 5 allocations. Three were gone with orders already placed. My buddy and I took the 4th and 5th. My order went in on 10/22. My friends' went in a day later. Of all 5 orders, mine was the only one that got pulled and scheduled... even over the three that were in well before mine. They are all waiting, as is my buddy... nothing from Ford on those. Then you see people that ordered in December already getting scheduled.

There is no rhyme or reason for anything Ford is doing, but drop the silly suggestion that because you don't have a VIN the dealer didn't have an allocation. Maybe for some that may actually be true, but probably not for most!

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought i saw someone on here with a build date of 3/7 recently...I think he ordered on 12/10 and there was limited scheduling on Thursday 1/27.
Yeah saw him too. Out of this forum and the FB group, ONE guy got a March date. Have a feeling this Thursday will be a lot more posts about March dates. Hopefully we are in on that