2022 Raptor temp display dials, cup holder lights, etc.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ljohnson38

Reaction score
Quick question...I've heard the 2022 f-150's will have some options deleted from the 2021 model year (no temperature readout of the HVAC dials, no cup holder lights, no glovebox lights, and rear licenses plate light has changed). Does anyone know if these will be changed on the 2022 Raptors? I can see a lower optioned truck getting these removed (i.e. XLT), but would they remove these for the Raptor? Thanks!

OP
OP
L

ljohnson38

Reaction score
I did see that post. Was hopeful someone could confirm if it was all the f150 trims, or just the lower grades (the salesman in the video seemed like he didn’t know yet). You would think a $84k truck would have all those features like the MY21.

pghraptor34

Reaction score
I can confirm that the 2022 Raptor has the same revisions. Honestly had no idea they were “missing” until I read the linked thread. Definitely a bummer/irritating, but I wouldn’t let it dissuade you from enjoying the truck.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did see that post. Was hopeful someone could confirm if it was all the f150 trims, or just the lower grades (the salesman in the video seemed like he didn’t know yet). You would think a $84k truck would have all those features like the MY21.
I’ve been trying to find out if the 801a deletes these features but can’t find an answer. I don’t think any 801s have hit the wild yet to find out

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So when did they upgrade to this? It pops up on sync pretty fast and apparent. I dont think its a big deal. Kind of superfluous/redundant. But i get why yr mad. I mean how much you expect them to take off like 250 for the digital readouts? Lol