2021 SnoBall

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wanted to kickoff a post here with the SnoBall being less than a month away! Looking forward to my second SnoBall adventure! What are y'all doing to prepare for this year's SnoBall? What last-minute mods are you throwing on your trucks? Anything swap items you have laying around to sell (maybe this isn't allowed here)? Let's do this!

PS - Get a GJ Motorsports 3rd brake light if it's the only thing you do!!! You cannot see the truck in front of you if they have anything other than the GJ! The bumper or bed rail - mounted ambers disappear extremely quick in the snow. My $.02

Last edited:

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Things I’ve done since last year:

Icon springs option 3
RPG drop shackles
RPG bump kit
Eibach springs
Icon impact bumper/Skid plate
Baja 40” dual control light bar
Baja XL Laser A pillar lights

The 19 stock truck worked well last year but I needed the springs since I bring to much shit! So that leads to needing other shit as well. I have a problem LOL!

OP
OP
dannym2009

dannym2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once you start, its hard to stop! I had Fox 3.0s up front, Icon leafs, ADD Pro Bolt-On front bumper, GJ 3rd brake light, XL80 A-pillars, and BD Squadrons in the bumper last year. Since then I have added the Fox 3.0s to the rear, SVC bump stops, Camburg drop shackles, KHC LCA lockout kit, SVC billet UCAs, and KHC bed stabilizers. I also added a set of MaxTrax to the bed setup for this year. Looking forward to it

Things I’ve done since last year:

Icon springs option 3
RPG drop shackles
RPG bump kit
Eibach springs
Icon impact bumper/Skid plate
Baja 40” dual control light bar
Baja XL Laser A pillar lights

The 19 stock truck worked well last year but I needed the springs since I bring to much shit! So that leads to needing other shit as well. I have a problem LOL!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I forgot the KHC Toque arm! The F&R springs and Toque arm make a huge difference in the mount of fun yo can have.

My Gen1 was a mild build like this one.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ICON stage 4 kit is going on minus the leaf springs as I already had deavers +3. RCV eliminators. Bunch of maintenance parts while I’m in there. New tires.

This is my 3rd Snoball in a row. Getting excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fftfk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get everything sorted for my first Snoball. In fact, the Snoball is one of the reasons i bought a Raptor!

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly a stock Raptor is more then capable for Snoball but it’s fun to mod so why not!

The number one thing is to have a good chase/dust light, a VHF radio, shovel and a recovery rope.

We run as a group so getting lost is almost impossible!

Have fun and enjoy the comradely of the group of course with masks and social distancing this year.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have parts in Texas being rebuilt, parts in USPS system in Minneapolis that are “late”, tires that are shipping from Minneapolis, plus a pile in the garage that needs the parts in Texas and the parts in Minneapolis. It’s going to be a tight timeline once the parts show up. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk