2021 Raptor Price list

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DAVfoto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a fan of the 35" deadlocks so I could probably same some money there and get one around 67-68 new. 800a is basically a lightened up version of 802a in a way. Even past 801a didn't include cooled seats.

I like the TRX but I don't think I can afford to fill the damn thing up every 300 miles when it has a 33 gal fuel tank. I drove a TRX and the transmission is smooth, suspension feels great but you can definitely feel it's weight.

I do wonder if they raised the front suspension up for the 37s or if you can just swap 37s on the 35 package and it's basically the same (minus the shock differences..)

Reaction score
Love that the 800A has ventilated seats now, that use to be 802A only option. Same as last year, but sucks you cannot get the Carbon Fiber package unless you are on the top package. Tailgate Applique doesn't look like an option for 800A even though its basically a 2020 801A trim.

800A now comes standard with these items from the 2020 model year:

2020 801A:
• 10-way Power Driver and Passenger Seats with Heat (Power Lumbar Passenger)
• Leather-Trimmed Seats
• Power-Adjustable Pedals
• Power-Sliding rear-window with Privacy Tint and Defrost

2020 802A
• Power-Adjustable Pedals
• Power-Sliding rear-window with Privacy Tint and Defrost Ambient Lighting (Ice Blue only)
• Dual-zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control (DEATC)
• FordPass® Connect
• LED Box Lighting
• Intelligent Access with Push-button start
• Remote Start System

I quickly looked over the order guides that have been posted so sorry if the answer is obvious...but does the 800A come with a telescoping steering column?

puffyshirt

Reaction score
How is it possible that I have to spend $83k+ to get 37's and have an interior that is pimp daddy awful. I can't win. No reason to get a Gen3 without 37's and no reason to get one with that interior. WTF

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How is it possible that I have to spend $83k+ to get 37's and have an interior that is pimp daddy awful. I can't win. No reason to get a Gen3 without 37's and no reason to get one with that interior. WTF

Only thing to do is wait and hope that 2022 changes up the option list. Or buy something else of course.

Shame, the 37 option is one of those things that makes you not want a 35 truck anymore. If the didn't even offer it in the first place you'd never miss it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Wait until next year. Or the year after. That's a good idea anyway unless you want to be a beta tester that pays highly for the privilege. **** blue will have a limited run ...

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What is the "Power Tech" package again?

Power tailgate and 2kw generator. Without the powerboost, the generator isn't worth the ching and I'd pay money not to have a power tailgate that I'd have to worry about dinging up because of an accidental discharge ...