2020 Raptor predictions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering why they have no announcement with orders coming in three weeks, I don’t remember how far out the 17 and 18 details were given out but it seems last minute- They want to get as many 19s sold before the announcements of changes/upgrades I guess. They announced the new F250/350 Tremor package a couple days ago so maybe early this week.

10851vc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor is the biggest piece of ****. I will never buy a ford product again. My truck stalls after I fill it with gas. Shifts hard and skips gears and overall drives like ****! Once paid off I will be trading it for a Toyota!

Last edited by a moderator:

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My raptor is the biggest *************. I will never buy a ford product again. My truck stalls after I fill it with gas. Shifts hard and skips gears and overall drives like shit! Once paid off I will be trading it for a Toyota!
If it is that bad, might it not be better to trade it now??? Why drive it around suffering until it is paid off... You will probably be able to get as much for a trade as any Toyota truck cost.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My raptor is the biggest *************. I will never buy a ford product again. My truck stalls after I fill it with gas. Shifts hard and skips gears and overall drives like shit! Once paid off I will be trading it for a Toyota!

Don't wait!!! Trade it in now. You got a lemon. Sucks to be you.

OP
OP
BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once in a while a “lemon” will roll off the assembly line. Have you considered a factory buy back? Toyota has slipped in quality, no guarantee of a trouble free truck.

Last edited:

Dachuri

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just wondering why they have no announcement with orders coming in three weeks, I don’t remember how far out the 17 and 18 details were given out but it seems last minute- They want to get as many 19s sold before the announcements of changes/upgrades I guess. They announced the new F250/350 Tremor package a couple days ago so maybe early this week.

Ford announced the 2019 updates (new colors, live valve shocks, recaro package, etc) on May 24, ‘18. Definitely a little odd they haven’t released any info on the 2020 MY by July 4 but agree it’s likely more driven by not wanting to negatively impact 2019 sales. I predict very minimal changes coming to the 2020s.