2020 Oxford White

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
View media item 15484
After owning two Tundra’s, the first a TRD Pro and the last a Platinum with a Kings Off-road Racing Shocks kit, Fuel wheels and Toyo AT’s - I finally pulled the trigger on getting my dream truck, a new 2020 Raptor in Oxford white with 10miles on the clock. From what I can gather it’s got all the options aside from the bed graphics (not my taste so was looking for one without this) or the blue Recaro seat option.

Absolutely love this truck!

Couple of queries for those experienced in Raptor ownership...

What mods are a must?
Any quirks to be aware of?

All I’ve done so far is swap out the antenna for a Stubby and change out the license plate bulbs for LED’s.

What are people using to level the Fox 3.0 live-valve setup without negatively impacting the performance?

I live just north of Houston in The Woodlands and am interested in where people are having work done on their trucks? The place I had install the lift on my Tundra done great work, but went out of business last year.

Bought the truck from Tomball Ford - anyone with any experience of what the best dealership to use for servicing is etc?

Cheers!

TerribleONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Nice color choice.

Can use collars or springs to level out the front front of the truck. Both will change the ride slightly but worth the trade off IMO.

Must have mods will really depend on what you plan to use the truck for.

Enjoy!

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome neighbor! I'm in College Station. I have my work done at Exodus 4x4 in New Braunfels. Known the owner for quite some time and he also does my work on my Jeep JK. He specializes in Jeeps but knows he way around a truck too. He has my truck right now actually. He just finished up a motor swap and upgraded turbos. Still has to install the SVC trac bars, bump stop kit, and KHC high clearance exhaust.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats. As mentioned above, mods depend on what more you want out of the truck. This is a great all around truck stock. For leveling there’s Eibach springs or if you want even more
Off-road performance there’s Geisers as well. Some say the Geisers are a little harsher on road. Just make sure to get the ride height calibrated, if you do the springs. Or you will find the ride quality somewhat degraded.

Many people upgrade the intercooler as well.

Tunes and rear springs, stereo upgrades, lighting and did I mention lighting? All depends on what you want.

Enjoy that truck.

OP
OP
TXRaaptor

TXRaaptor

@thebeardedbrand
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback gents!

In all honesty it’ll be a daily with some trails and off-roading thrown in as much as possible. We get down to South Padre Island where possible so have access to some beach/sand fun in the truck too.

Was thinking about a trip to DFW to check out the Texplex also.

The tires pressures a little high from the dealer so will air down a little and see how that impacts things. Loving it so far though and extremely pleased to be able to join this group!!