2020 802a Lead Foot in CA - For invoice and free courtesy delivery from Travis at Long McArthur Ford

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like a bit deeper sound so was thinking the 2FG H-pipe from AWE, not the full setup. I think my first real modification will be Geiser springs up front and Deaver +2 in the back. Thoughts?
I have plenty of friends with Geisers and have been very happy. I went with Icons in the rear because they are modular and you can add the extra springs to get your ride height perfect. When you buy Deavers you get one setting, whatever one you order. I beat the living dogshit out of my Icon rears leafs and they are friggen amazing. Plus you get rid of the 2" block that causes that weird float feeling when you hit the expansion joints on the freeway.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations with your new ride and it looks like you have a great build ahead of you. Do you plan on doing any engine mods? I`m really interested in how the h-pipe will change the overall sound of the truck.
I am so afraid to do anything to the truck due to warranty issues. I went through Hell and back with my new Jeep Rubicon and had to take off all the suspension parts when I brought it bask to the dealer. Long story short re-flash, change track bar, change steering stabilizer, changed steering box and it still wander all over the road.
And truthfully you get so much more with the Raptor then the Jeep and the pricing was not all that too far apart.

OP
OP
F

FinalBoss

Reaction score
Congratulations with your new ride and it looks like you have a great build ahead of you. Do you plan on doing any engine mods? I`m really interested in how the h-pipe will change the overall sound of the truck.
I am so afraid to do anything to the truck due to warranty issues. I went through Hell and back with my new Jeep Rubicon and had to take off all the suspension parts when I brought it bask to the dealer. Long story short re-flash, change track bar, change steering stabilizer, changed steering box and it still wander all over the road.
And truthfully you get so much more with the Raptor then the Jeep and the pricing was not all that too far apart.

Thanks! I’m holding off on anything major because of warranty concerns. At least mods I can’t replace prior to a dealer visit. I love the Rubicon and would’ve went that route if the Raptor wasn’t an option.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it wasn't for the wandering steering issue that included replacing the steering box twice,
I most likely still own it, but dealing with Jeep service and corporate was a nightmare. Thank God for the lemon law, it was a buy back so it could be resold, if it went through the lemon law process they could not resell it, thats whats my lawyer had said

edubpdx

Reaction score
Congrats on your new rig!! Mine is on order. Same build as yours minus the forged wheels. Lead foot, 802A, blue accent package. I I ordered mine De10. From BILL PIERRE FORD in Seattle, and I still don’t have a vin!! It’s very upsetting. I found a similar build in N. Dakota but I need to trade in my tundra to offset the cost,. I can’t do that 20hour drive though. Any ideas about how I can get that raptor, and trade in my Tundra. My tundra is my daily driver, so I can’t just sell it outright( if I had a buyer) I take 2 kids to and from school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
F

FinalBoss

Reaction score
Congrats on your new rig!! Mine is on order. Same build as yours minus the forged wheels. Lead foot, 802A, blue accent package. I I ordered mine De10. From BILL PIERRE FORD in Seattle, and I still don’t have a vin!! It’s very upsetting. I found a similar build in N. Dakota but I need to trade in my tundra to offset the cost,. I can’t do that 20hour drive though. Any ideas about how I can get that raptor, and trade in my Tundra. My tundra is my daily driver, so I can’t just sell it outright( if I had a buyer) I take 2 kids to and from school

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, I don't know if they do trade-ins. Try texting Travis to see if they can work something out. Here was my timeline for my order and all info was texted to me by Travis:

Ordered: 11/19/2019
Received build date: 12/11/2019
Received VIN: 12/21/2019
Blend date: 1/27/2020
Picked up on 2/28/2020

I read that some dealers will take deposits/orders for Raptors without having allocations from Ford. I confirmed Travis had allocations before ordering and it looks like he delivered over 14 Raptors to clients between when I ordered and when I picked up. I'd call your dealer in Seattle to confirm. I got my DORA pretty quickly and the VIN came about a month later.

dreys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My other post in the Southwest forum hasn't received a reply so I'll try here. Anyone in OC or Socal have Forscan and the time to set up some options? I can bring cash or beer, which ever you prefer for your time.

When you'll be in San Diego area, ping me. Will be glad to help you with Forscan.