2019 Ruby Red Lot of extras

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
bmexline

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid 69k which is $1000 under invoice. (best friend is the GM at a Ford dealer) Lariat with a roof and everything else I could click on. So a little less than a comparable Raptor.

Power is amazing. It isn't as quick as the Raptor, I'm sure, but it feels faster because of how much torque is available at very low rpm's compared to the TT V6. 4.30 gears don't hurt. Suspension, for a SD is great. Nothing compared to the Raptor. They aren't even in the same galaxy. Compared to my dads 2019 350 Sd CC Sb the ride is quite a bit better. He and I both think so.

Fuel mileage is even worse which is saying something. I'm at 13.1 with 65-70% hwy and 150 miles. lmao

I'm happy. I'm a truck guy and the Raptor never felt like a truck truck, if that makes any sense. It was too sporty and not........rough enough. Not sure how to verbalize it.

OP
OP
bmexline

bmexline

Full Access Member
Reaction score
58k plus he’s going to split anything he sells it for over that amount.

That is against $1000 under invoice plus. $2000 in rebates.