2019 Roush 9k miles, bent my frame need advice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FRF used to be much better, although the latest threads are entertaining. In this thread, we have a miserably failed insurance fraud attempt coupled with a water proof Suburu lover. Almost every other Gen 2 thread is started by a guy that has 68 threads in last 2 months on buying a truck, yet never does buy one.
2020 might be the apocalypse.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FRF used to be much better, although the latest threads are entertaining. In this thread, we have a miserably failed insurance fraud attempt coupled with a water proof Suburu lover. Almost every other Gen 2 thread is started by a guy that has 68 threads in last 2 months on buying a truck, yet never does buy one.
2020 might be the apocalypse.

And there is more gen 1 raptor owners here than gen 2s. I am guessing in 2 more years the gen 2 ranks might increase. Of course the gen 3 wil be out hy then and there will still be posts on if I should hold out for the 2027 Raptor.

kholding

Reaction score
This would be a nightmare! Not going to lie, I would be a little stressed if I bent my frame, insurance or not...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter