2019 Raptor - Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kraftei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to keep this truck for awhile hence the paint protection but its not for me, that said I own it, if it sells it sells. You will be saving 15-20k over new (including add ons), super deal for the right buyer. Alberta Dealers are asking 98-99k plus tax for this package.

My preowned vehicles are in the nicest condition bar none (one rock chip in the windshield). This Raptor has the 802 a, bead lock, pano roof and recaro seats, factory box liner. The first oil change was at 1k.

No accidents, repairs or paint work, clean car fax.

-console vault
-full buff job, all factory imperfections removed
-ceramic pro gold, 4x paint / 1x all other surfaces (2 week cure time indoors, not driven)
-paint protection on all leading edges
-Husky under seat rear storage
-Husky floor mats, front and rear
-Husky formed mudflaps
-JLT air/oil separator
-Truxido Box Cover Roll Up

4100 klicks

Asking 90k - I am open to interesting trades with cash

IMG_7525.jpg

IMG_7526.jpg

IMG_7527.jpg

IMG_7528.jpg

IMG_7529.jpg

N2fire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah Seems like a really good deal. I really like the color and the Recaro seats

OP
OP
Kraftei

Kraftei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck is still for sale, 4500 klicks on it now (2800 miles), bought another truck so I don't drive this much.

The price is in CDN, so approx. $68,000 US, would entertain trades, I really like the G Class.