2019 oem beadlock converted pictures?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrT

Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of the oem beadlick capable wheels converted to beadlocks on a truck?

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the rings sitting in my garage for a while now. Did either of you pop the bead and flip the tire over yourself? If so, how hard was it?

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had the rings sitting in my garage for a while now. Did either of you pop the bead and flip the tire over yourself? If so, how hard was it?

I had the rim fully removed from the tire, then I took dawn/water and lubed the bead of the tire, then forced the rim into the tire by hand. I used this Beadlock Install for reference. 12C1DB6C-067E-4A3C-B191-FDC8CC0A553C.jpeg

From there, the install is straightforward. Just use anti-seize on all beadlock bolts and torque all bolts to 3 different specs in a star pattern. SwarfWorks has the best video on this: 0DC69C69-C429-4186-A5A9-58FFC7A8DB3F.jpeg

My bolts have not loosened at all and I have towed cross country, off-road weekly, and so on. Ford did a phenomenal job engineering the beadlock rings and rims. They look killer and I would highly recommend them. I will buy the new Ford Performance Beadlock rings for my Gen 3 once it arrives.

**** since you cannot upload YouTube videos anymore—thanks moderators—use those screenshots to look up the videos on YouTube.

Last edited:

TheC-Don

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the rim fully removed from the tire, then I took dawn/water and lubed the bead of the tire, then forced the rim into the tire by hand. I used this Beadlock Install for reference.

From there, the install is straightforward. Just use anti-seize on all beadlock bolts and torque all bolts to 3 different specs in a star pattern. SwarfWorks has the best video on this.

My bolts have not loosened at all and I have towed cross country, off-road weekly, and so on. Ford did a phenomenal job engineering the beadlock rings and rims. They look killer and I would highly recommend them. I will buy the new Ford Performance Beadlock rings for my Gen 3 once it arrives.
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I’ll check out the links.

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for the info. I’ll check out the links.
No problem! Let me know if you need anything else. SwarfWorks said he didn’t have to rebalance his tires, but mine were out of balance once I got everything installed, so I had mine rebalanced.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I used a ratchet strap and pro eagle jack to pop the bead. Lubed it up and used 2 pry bars to work the bead over the wheel. Lube is key!