GEN 2 2018 White Super Crew 802a at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
SOAKINRED

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting SIR, I'm really trying to hold on for the one I ordered but starting to think I may pick one up that's actually built. My dealer had my retail order (with $5K cash deposit) at a priority 19 (which I've heard is the lowest retail priority) for the first 8 weeks then it got bumped up to a priority 01 just in time for the fire...

My order is for an 802A Magnetic with BL wheel roof/tech pkg and CF package. I recently drove a friends white 2018 and the white really looks good - great contrast!!

Stop tempting me :)

He is willing to deal on this truck if you are interested?

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He is willing to deal on this truck if you are interested?

S.I.R. thanks a lot for the referral, but now that I have my specific build date I'm going to wait for my original order. Thanks though for bringing this up...much appreciated!!

04SSHD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
joegie, I did see that post and would be pissed to wait all that time and not get what you ordered...

---------- Post added at 04:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Hey, Murph, haven't seen your Raptor around lately? I keep an eye out for it. There's another new Lead Foot here in Simi, ran into him at the strawberry vendor over on LA Ave and Stern. Told him to get on this forum as well. Just got good news from FP this afternoon, I <finally> have a build day of June 3rd, and ETA at dealer of 6/20 - 6/26, so happy to know it's coming - especially after the production lapse, etc. Have been focusing on the GT350 lately, but can't wait for the Raptor to arrive. I still need to check yours out up close...sounded AWESOME when I last ran into you!

You're in Ventura County? I was living in Simi and Moorpark before moving to Vegas