2018 Raptor Back Seat Covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Wiggins

Reaction score
I've been struggling to find a quality seat cover to protect the back seats and was hoping to get some feedback on make and product # from anyone that would highly recommend any. Not too concerned about price just good quality and ones that fit properly.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the carhartt covers I have on my front seats! I would like to get the rears but my seats stay folded up because I have a big dog that rides in the back.

J Money

Reaction score
This is a great question... I’m the guy who pulls over on a road trip to find the penny that’s rattling somewhere in the cab. I did “carry over” a rear seat cover from my 14’ but it only accommodates 2 seat belts. The middle belt is covered up. So if anybody knows of a cover that can turn this thing into a 5 seater again that would be great. I don’t think Weathertech makes one either.

Currently I run a black folded blanket on the bottom, put the seat cover over that, and top that with Britax Car Seat protectors just to make sure the boosters for the kids don’t leave any indentations. Even if they did... you wouldn’t see them until I sold the truck... lol. I did all of that just for peace of mind just in case I let the kids have a sip of water.

However I have no reservations about coating the exterior with dust, dirt, mud or racing stripes. I’ll hammer this truck all day as long as my cockpit has zero (literally zero) clutter. I’d guess that 15% of my miles have been in the dirt.

But I can’t find a damn rear seat cover that does the job right.

Following this thread.

Rustler

Reaction score
I use the Weathertech seat cover. It drapes over the rear seat bottom and seatback, with loops that go over the headrests and anchors that go between the seat bottom and back.

Pros: reasonably priced, very good protection, high quality construction/materials, install and remove in a few seconds, swap between cars, sometimes simpler is better.

Cons: not for someone looking for a finished/OE look, can't use third belt (but it's so easy to remove that I don't find it to be a huge deal on the few occasions I need the fifth seat).

This is a functional tool to protect the rear seat from muddy passengers/car seats/food/kids in general. It is not a visual enhancement.

https://www.weathertech.com/ford/2019/f-150/seat-protectors/f150-cab-style/supercrewcrewcab/

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Bonestock

Reaction score
Did you check weathertech?

I also have the WeatherTech one and the fit is terrible and constantly requires readjustment. I emailed their customer service and they told me that it was a “universal” product and not designed specifically for the car.

Fortunately, they offered to pick it up and refund my money.

My plan is to search for a more custom fitting one.