2018 Leadfoot with Orange Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just took delivery of my 2018 which is optioned out almost exactly how you want yours, minus the BL rims. I personally love both the CF and orange accents. Particularly the stitching on the seats and steering wheel.

Anyway, I got mine for MSRP at a dealer in San Diego, CA. I can forward you my sales rep contact info if you'd like, but the only thing is, you'd have to wait. They don't have any on the lot ready to go so all orders are special orders. The only dealership around here that have Raptors on the lot also have a 20k markup.

Kjc

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just took delivery of my 2018 which is optioned out almost exactly how you want yours, minus the BL rims. I personally love both the CF and orange accents. Particularly the stitching on the seats and steering wheel.

Anyway, I got mine for MSRP at a dealer in San Diego, CA. I can forward you my sales rep contact info if you'd like, but the only thing is, you'd have to wait. They don't have any on the lot ready to go so all orders are special orders. The only dealership around here that have Raptors on the lot also have a 20k markup.

Is it me or does 20k over MSRP seem just a little ridiculous. There isn't dealer near me who has a 17 and still is asking 15k over MSRP.

MikeEby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it me or does 20k over MSRP seem just a little ridiculous. There isn't dealer near me who has a 17 and still is asking 15k over MSRP.

Yes...I think it is ridiculous too, but apparently the market is that strong especially on the coasts. Not sure if this is a real deal or not. Weird color combo for sure, 2017 Lightning Blue with Orange trim for $4300 off MSRP. It's been on their lot a LONG time, the build date is April 20th so it's probably real.

New 2017 Ford F-150 For Sale Boone near Ames | Stock #: 3795

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=1FTFW1RGXHFC20480

The other problem is it's in Iowa.

MIke

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalerg