2018 Leadfoot Screw for sale West TN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vtine5513

Reaction score
Ressurecting this. Looking for around 58k. Mileage is 25,3xx and slowly going up. Borla has been removed and stock exhaust put back on. Borla exhaust and the unused X-Pipe still available though. Still in limited warranty til around Sept/Oct. Auto stop/start eliminator still installed. Has a loan on it so that will have to be dealt with obviously. Will have detailed before pickup.

Thx all :D

No luck in 9 months I’m going on 2 months trying to sell a vehicle and was wondering what the hell was going on. Anyone come close to buying it? I get all the questions then the final words, let me check with my bank. And **** they gone

OP
OP
CaptainInterwebs

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No luck in 9 months I’m going on 2 months trying to sell a vehicle and was wondering what the hell was going on. Anyone come close to buying it? I get all the questions then the final words, let me check with my bank. And **** they gone
Had a few offers and "let me check with the bank" responses. I decided i was going to keep it a bit longer and stopped worrying about it. Now I've decided im definitely getting rid of it so here we go again.

Lightning_Lad

Reaction score
Rough time of year to sell any vehicle not just a Raptor. I’d take it to carmax, get a solid offer and then adjust price accordingly above that to shift it.
People still want these trucks, unfortunately the ‘tier 1” buyers ( cash or great credit) are all but gone. Now is the dawn of the tire kickers and “I’ll ask the wife dreamers”.
I advertised my current truck with the intention of selling to buy a 2019 or 2020 raptor. Waayyy too many idiots and delusional fools out there for $40k+ truck let alone a $50k+.

Or maybe it’s just Socal...

OP
OP
CaptainInterwebs

CaptainInterwebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. The vinyl wrap screwed me with them. My ford dealer that I bought it from is buying it from me and handling a cross country deal for my replacement. I needed something to drive while I wait to see if the Bronco gets f'd up or done properly.

SOLD :p

Status
Not open for further replies.