2018 Lead Foot Grey / Race Red

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm ordering leadfoot if it's available when my allocation gets pulled. I think it will look great with the orange interior.

mcasseba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I flipped back and forth between Magnetic and Lead Foot and was even keeping LB in the running. I finally made the commitment to Lead Foot as Magnetic is just an ordinary color seen on a magnitude of trucks and cars and Lead Foot though a questionable color is going to be limited.

In my opinion, lead foot will not look as good on a large truck like the raptor. Go magnetic.

AG was the best color to date.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Nice truck! That color really shows off some of the lines that get lost with others. I'm just hoping I like the Lead Foot over Blue when it comes in. I'm going off the mustang 350 pics. From those I think it looks great.

Last edited:

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just seen new stock photos for both Lead Foot Grey and Race Red. Looking for thoughts on the two new colors by FRF members. I will be ordering mine on June 15th through a military program and stuck on what color to choose. Was going Magnetic Metallic but now on the fence with new colors.
I would go with red to get contrast with the fenders, etc.... That said, I prefer a deeper and darker red like the Imola red on older BMW M3's.

OP
OP
G

Gerard66

Reaction score
Well I ordered my truck on June 22nd in Lead Foot Grey. Yesterday, at the last minute for final changes before production I changed the color to Magnetic Metallic. It was hard to commit to lead foot considering no one really knows how its going to look. Hind sight is 20/20 so we will see if this was a good or bad call.

Reaction score
I wish they had that red option for the 2017..that would have definitely been my choice!

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

But I must admit that Grey looks damn good & matches the trimming dead on