2017 Raptor Alignment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They show $300. Is it $70 for anyone else?

No it was a mistake, I ordered the kit for $70 and they called me about an hour later saying they screwed up. They offered 10% off or refund. This was my first and last experience with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No it was a mistake, I ordered the kit for $70 and they called me about an hour later saying they screwed up. They offered 10% off or refund. This was my first and last experience with them.

Yeah, kind of frustrating. That said, the other comparable, recommended kit by Special Products was the same price as what I was offered, so I ended up going with the Foutz kit. They said that's pretty much cost for them.

They are being made at the moment, so I should be getting them on in a few weeks.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well dam. i was going to call them. either way i need it.

rtmozingo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
looks like they removed it from their site. they now have a weld in delete kit.

View attachment 120980

Their site is garbage. Apparently that is what caused the issue in the first place....they were ******** around on the back end, and accidentally took it down. I had the link and was able to call the page, which showed $70.

If you reach out to them I'm sure they'd sell it to you.

signalbobby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Their site is garbage. Apparently that is what caused the issue in the first place....they were ******** around on the back end, and accidentally took it down. I had the link and was able to call the page, which showed $70.

If you reach out to them I'm sure they'd sell it to you.
i called him. they are a few weeks out. they have someone else manufacturer it. i will call back in a few weeks to check in when they get them in.