2017 M&R Gen2 ford raptor hood mount kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
M&R presents to you the Gen2 Raptor Hood Mount kit. Each light is 40w and puts out 4000 lumens In a 5 degrees spot pattern allowing it to get great distance. And it has an awesome amber back lighting to match the rest of the raptors amber accent lighting. It can be tapped into DRL's or hooked up to aux switches. We are pricing it at $299 for the lights and mounting brackets.

I know someone tried to answer this earlier in this thread, but they were answering from the perspective of a Gen1 Raptor.

Is there any wind noise/whistling created by these lights when traveling down the road? Down the interstate?

Since M&R are the only ones with these so far, can they ensure these lights do not cause any noise? I appreciate the quiet cabin.

Thanks guys!
@MandR Automotive

Last edited:
OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have not experienced any wind noise nor did we have negative type of feedback from any customers

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some questions:

Are they available with flood instead of spot throw? If not, do you sell just the mounting bracket?

Do they interfere with raising the hood when installed?

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some questions:

Are they available with flood instead of spot throw? If not, do you sell just the mounting bracket?

Why would you want to raise the hood and remind yourself we have a V6?? [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Some questions:

These lights are only available in a spot pattern and we don't sell just brackets.

OP
OP
MandR Automotive

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No sorry dont have experience with wiring other than Aux Switches but im sure there are people on this forum who can chime in.

Im guessing tap into the fuse box for DRL as a positive source?

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple more pictures

20170425_192526_zps7asnc3yl.jpg

For this picture, where did you guys tap in to make the amber backlight come on at the same time as the trucks amber lighting?

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

My mistake, I meant the ambers not the DRLs. I'd like it to look like the pic above. Is the blue wire on the light for the amber light?

What AUX switches did you use? I'm looking at AUX 5/6 for each light.