2015 Ghost Town Trail Recap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Desertrat83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really enjoy off roading with diversity. The people are what makes froadin a great hobby not the vehicles! I see with this page and the same with all other forums I have signed up on. That if you dont have the same type of intrest or specific vehicle then there are people that completly write you off. For example (If you dont own a ________ than **** you). Now I truly enjoy this page because of the tech articles and the love for the military. I just wish there was more diversity on runs and get togethers because there are a ton of great people out there that don't own a Raptor. Even though they are avid offroaders that bring a ton of knowledge and experience to the table their experiences wont be shared due to the perception that I stated previously.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really enjoy off roading with diversity. The people are what makes froadin a great hobby not the vehicles! I see with this page and the same with all other forums I have signed up on. That if you dont have the same type of intrest or specific vehicle then there are people that completly write you off. For example (If you dont own a ________ than **** you). Now I truly enjoy this page because of the tech articles and the love for the military. I just wish there was more diversity on runs and get togethers because there are a ton of great people out there that don't own a Raptor. Even though they are avid offroaders that bring a ton of knowledge and experience to the table their experiences wont be shared due to the perception that I stated previously.

Yeah, out goal is to bridge that gap and just go out and have some fun in the dirt. My wife went on this ghost town trip, her first time off-roading and she had a blast, but it was mainly because of all the great people on the run with us.

And just ask @CAPTAIN AMERICA, he's got a jeep and loves to run with us!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Yeah, out goal is to bridge that gap and just go out and have some fun in the dirt. My wife went on this ghost town trip, her first time off-roading and she had a blast, but it was mainly because of all the great people on the run with us.

And just ask @CAPTAIN AMERICA, he's got a jeep and loves to run with us!

@CAPTAIN AMERICA only comes along because he likes to point out how he takes Raptor money and then rescues them! Lets take some Jeep money during the Poker Run II!

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
@Juiced4ever nice vid Pete. I think I'll be making this one but staying on the trail this time around. :specialed:

I actually sent you a txt to see if your Raptor was ready to go for Ghost Town but never heard anything. The Raptor Rescue Team was kept busy though with another Raptor not staying on the trail :)

Are you going to the Poker Run II?

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I actually sent you a txt to see if your Raptor was ready to go for Ghost Town but never heard anything. The Raptor Rescue Team was kept busy though with another Raptor not staying on the trail :)

Are you going to the Poker Run II?

I replied to the last one I got from you April 12th. Weird. Anyway told the wife about it yesterday just making sure no camping trips or anything but yeah should be there.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Let me tell you that little red yota is no joke. Raptors ran away from him when it opened up as he didn't have the hp, but the second it got technical or tight here came these headlights.

It's really a well built little truck.

I remember he was always right behind you on poker run uno. Bad ass and cheap (compared to our trucks)