2015 Fiberwerx Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 17706

I agree with everyone that thing is hideous. I'm really not a fan of the new truck coming out and hope they change the look up some before they release it but that's doubtful. That's why I'm going to keep buying as many of the Gen1 trucks that I can and just hoard them so I never have to worry about driving a truck that has inner beauty only. Lol.

Amen to that!

I was looking at a 15 F150 FX just as a work truck and it does have some nice technology such as locking tailgate with key and things like that. So I'm sure the comfort features will be nice, but the outside is just different. It doesn't look like a Raptor... It looks more like a regular F150. That's what I love about our Raptor's because they do have f150 DNA, but at the same time they look completely different compared to anything on the road.

autoworks_FL

Reaction score
Theres also another one i've been seeing on the other f150 forums... Im digging the lines of the new 2015, well except the tailgate.

IMG_20150628_195702.jpg