2015 F-150 2.7L with 400HP? WTF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Dubbs, your still not to happy with MFT?

I'm curious because my daughter is now very happy with her 2013 Escape with the 3.6.2 update, she hated it with 3.5
And it's even better with the Android, now that she threw her iPhone in the garbage last month.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where is the downside here? If Ford decides to crap on the F150 with a ****** engine, we that own a raptor win big time.

If Ford comes out with a kick ass powerplant for the new F150, it may cost us more of our kids college money, but we still win...

Whatever happens, Im good with it. I haven't seen a whole lot of Ford mistakes lately.
So, ill give them the benefit of doubt. (MFT aside)

There biggest mistake was going to Microsoft for the MFT.

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Being a big fan of all Microsoft, I think your wrong.
I would like to see On Star in Ford though.
Let's see how Chevy does with the Siri.

Last edited:

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Dubbs, your still not to happy with MFT?

I'm curious because my daughter is now very happy with her 2013 Escape with the 3.6.2 update, she hated it with 3.5
And it's even better with the Android, now that she threw her iPhone in the garbage last month.

Yeah, Ive got some really weird issues with mine still. One of the biggest issues I constantly get is that you press one section of the screen, thinking you selected one thing, and it picks some other random button press. Then, when you try again, same exact thing, over and over and over. For instance, I can no longer select ambient lighting menu. It selects system settings. On the map, I can no longer zoom in or out.

The comedy is when I took it to a local dealer, showed them the issue, and I shit you not, the guy says, well, do you really need that function? My reply was quite rude- if you don't want me to have the option, don't ******* give me a button for it. I have another dealer I get better luck with, so I just need to take it in.

So yeah, ******* hate Microsoft and MFT. And since I used to work for Microsuck I may be a tad biased, but its only because I know a **** when I see it.

Windows Millenium
Windows 8
Case closed.
:GetMoney: I just like the emoticon

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yeah, Ive got some really weird issues with mine still. One of the biggest issues I constantly get is that you press one section of the screen, thinking you selected one thing, and it picks some other random button press. Then, when you try again, same exact thing, over and over and over. For instance, I can no longer select ambient lighting menu. It selects system settings. On the map, I can no longer zoom in or out.

The comedy is when I took it to a local dealer, showed them the issue, and I shit you not, the guy says, well, do you really need that function? My reply was quite rude- if you don't want me to have the option, don't ******* give me a button for it. I have another dealer I get better luck with, so I just need to take it in.

So yeah, ******* hate Microsoft and MFT. And since I used to work for Microsuck I may be a tad biased, but its only because I know a **** when I see it.

Windows Millenium

Windows 8

Case closed.

:GetMoney: I just like the emoticon

You have ambient lighting on your menu?

OP
OP
MTF

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So there are differences between models, Ok
The Escape has a knob/button up by the panoramic sun roof
To control ambient lighting. There might be a setting in her Navy screen
But I never get play to that much on her car.

Dubbs did you do a Master reset before upgrading?
I know I read somewhere ( Ford's Website or the manual )
that if you don't it can carry over glitches.
Or you may have a bad screen now. Sure doesn't sound good.

Last edited: