2014 SVT Beadlocks with BFG's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just sold my 2014 Ford Raptor with the stock wheels and new tires, so these are for sale. These wheels and tires were on the truck for approximately 25k miles. The tires are the stock Raptor BFG's, and look to conservatively have about half of their life left. The truck was babied, never off road (I have other vehicles for that), adult owned, and spotless. These wheels are the same. I can only find one tiny mark on any of them, and it under the clear, was there from the factory. The wheels were rotated and balanced every 4500 miles, and are nitrogen filled, as I take meticulous care of my vehicles. TPMS sensors are installed.

Local pickup in DFW.
The wheels are sold! Thanks!

I also have a bed extender for sale for a 2014 F-150 / Raptor. $150

raptwheels3_zpshocnbx13.jpg

raptwheels_zpsdqknxjjj.jpg

raptwheels2_zpsbacur8mv.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron313

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't tell by the color of the Beauty ring but are those se's or regular rings with red svt decals?

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Sooner Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Scuba, It was nice meeting you and a pleasure to do business with you. I'll take good care of the wheels. I have them in storage right now. When you get your next Raptor let me know and we can work out a deal if you want them back. Regards, Sooner

OP
OP
Scubasigguy

Scubasigguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Scuba, It was nice meeting you and a pleasure to do business with you. I'll take good care of the wheels. I have them in storage right now. When you get your next Raptor let me know and we can work out a deal if you want them back. Regards, Sooner

Likewise Sooner! Enjoy the wheels and your raptor. I'll have another one soon enough.