2014 Ruby Red SE Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bajabuddy

Reaction score
2014 Special Edition

I called the 800 fordsvt today and asked if I could order the Special Edition package,and choose a different color that is offered for the 2014 Raptor.
I want all of the Special Edition features but in White or Silver exterior.
The answer seems to be yes from the SVT team,but he did say I need to go through the dearler first and try to place the order with a special note:
Lets see what happenes...

Silnus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called the 800 fordsvt today and asked if I could order the Special Edition package,and choose a different color that is offered for the 2014 Raptor.
I want all of the Special Edition features but in White or Silver exterior.
The answer seems to be yes from the SVT team,but he did say I need to go through the dearler first and try to place the order with a special note:
Lets see what happenes...

This would be nice on a White Raptor....

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regional and Zone managers said they could not modify the special edition package. I specifically asked about the ability to change color. I am sure someone could get this pushed through, but I do not have enough stroke.

bajabuddy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,I placed an order with a Seattle,WA. dealer a couple of weeks ago for a Ruby Red Special Ed also. Has anyone gotten a build date,or does anyone know when Ford will open the production for the 2014 Raptors? I called the 1-800-svtford number and they told me that I most likely would not see that truck until around March!!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Your right Vic on the Special Ed's. After I made a few more calls I was told the same.
The Special Ed package is what it is,if you want a different color then you'll have to go with a different order.

dogknat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,I placed an order with a Seattle,WA. dealer a couple of weeks ago for a Ruby Red Special Ed also. Has anyone gotten a build date,or does anyone know when Ford will open the production for the 2014 Raptors? I called the 1-800-svtford number and they told me that I most likely would not see that truck until around March!!

---------- Post added at 07:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

Your right Vic on the Special Ed's. After I made a few more calls I was told the same.
The Special Ed package is what it is,if you want a different color then you'll have to go with a different order.

I ordered a Ruby Red screw from a dealer in colorado. I have a build week of 11/4 so they are open and scheduling.

krash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dogknat: Did your dealer give you the vin #? I got a really low number, but no build date.

spirit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a ford dually that seems to be about that same Ruby Red color but they called it "Wine" back when I bought the truck. For some reason I've never liked that color -- in fact it goes deeper than that...lol...I would like to get this new special edition Raptor but I'm worried it may be the same color. Does anyone know if in fact, they are the same color?