2014 Mytouch Set up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so i took delivery of my Raptor Last night, my dealership did not touch any part of the truck as I told them to do so I'm glad witlh that part, however, I have been left to set up mytouch by myself.

I have set up the navigation, added my phone, and setup my ipod. next step is trying to set up the truck apps.

I went onto syncmyride.com and set up an account. It says I have the most up to date software, however, I can not set up the truck apps or even view them.

Can anyone help me along this process?

Thanks in advance

155mm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck apps is part of the instrument cluster in the F-150 (the screen by the gauges). Just like the track apps is on the instrument cluster in the mustang.

Truck apps is another category of information that can display on that little screen, instead of your trip odometer, fuel mileage estimate, etc.

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I am referring to the Mytouch Applink.

I just thought you can use the Pandora App through your phone on the Mytouch system, that's what I am referring to.

I figured out that the truck apps relate to the off-road features on the display gauge

is there anyway to switch around the display gauge? I can only get it to show me transmission temp

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think I am referring to the Mytouch Applink.

I just thought you can use the Pandora App through your phone on the Mytouch system, that's what I am referring to.

I figured out that the truck apps relate to the off-road features on the display gauge

is there anyway to switch around the display gauge? I can only get it to show me transmission temp

My 2012 shows all kinds of truck app displays, just use the left/right/up/down on the steering wheel to toggle thru the displays.

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah it does, it shows like off-road mode, turning the electronic rear axle on and off, turning the front camera on and off, but that is all that is available for the truck apps on my display.

on the first option it says gauge display and then it shows transmission temp, if I hit the right arrow it is only blank and those are the only two pages.

I can then go to fuel economy as the second option which seems to work fine, I can see instant avg mpg and fuel mpg history

then it is the trucks apps and like I said the three pages mainly relate to putting it in sports mode, off-road mode, or turning the camera on

Settings and Information are next but it doesn't lead me anywhere I went through all options and I couldn't really seem to find out how to change the gauge display

JM11c1papa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running into the same problem abice. I'm also trying to adjust the gauge to get an electronic speedometer, but I haven't figured that out either.

OP
OP
BIZZnice

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I agree what's up with it. I feel like there is a way to do it but reading the manuals and pamphlets is just not helping

JM11c1papa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read the manual cover to cover; I can't find it. I've been using the Bluetooth on my iphone to listen to Pandora as I drive, and scanning this forum nightly for any inkling of intel on the speedometer.

This truck scoots; I'm hitting 85 before I realize it.

RIORATT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How to use Pandora® with SYNC® AppLinktM Currently for, AndroidTM, blackberry® and iPhone®
Starting Pandora using Voice Commands
1. Press the voice button on your audio system or steering wheel, and then say “Mobile apps”. When SYNC is ready, it says “Mobile apps, please say a command”.
2. Say “Pandora”.
3. Music begins playing once the data arrives on your device.
Note: You may need to log into Pandora before you can listen to streaming music.
Starting Pandora using the radio Controls
1. Press the phone button on your audio system or steering wheel.
2. Browse to Mobile Applications, and then press OK. If your vehicle is
equipped with a navigation system, you need to press the SYNC Apps tab,
then Mobile Applications.
3. Select Pandora.
iPhone users
must also do the following:
1 Make sure the phone is connected via Bluetooth and the Apple-specific USB cable.
2 Pandora must be running on the phone.
3 Once Pandora is running, lock your phone by pressing the Sleep/Wake button.
Action
Voice Command
radio or Steering wheel Control
Pause the audio
Pause
Play/Pause
or OK
Resume play of paused audio
Resume
Play/Pause
or OK
Skip the current track
Skip
SEEK forward button
Display and read the current track information
Track Info
List all of your saved stations
List My Stations
‘Thumbs Up’ the current track
Thumbs Up
Hold SEEK forward
‘Thumbs Down’ the current track
Thumbs Down
Hold SEEK backward
Bookmark the current track
Bookmark
Create a new station from the current track
Create Station from Track
Create a new station from the current artist
Create Station from Artist
Play a particular saved station
Play Station <Station Name>
Play a station assigned to a preset
Press the preset
Receive help with all available commands
Help
Note
• Pandora automatically assigns your favorite radio stations to the radio presets in the order they appear in the station list in the phone app.
• You can only change the presets by changing the order of the station list in the phone app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk