2014 F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab ordered!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

The Outrage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aw you can order. Post pics please my dealership doesn't have any clue they can order 14 models. So annoying

2013 models are still in production but orders for 2014 F-150 models may be placed in the ordering system. 2014 orders have not yet been scheduled, however. Some of the dealerships I was working with claimed it was not possible to order a 2014 F-150. This is erroneous.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
2014 F-150 SVT Raptor SuperCab

Color

[*]Ruby Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat (RR)

Equipment Group

[*]Raptor Luxury Package (801A)

Free Standing Packages

[*]Hood Graphics Package (55R)
[*]Raptor Special Edition Package (66R)

Free Standing Options

[*]Front/Rear View Camera (76F)
[*]Power Moonroof (43M)

The total MSRP on this build is $55,145.

This is the reason I kinda sorta am almost considering listing my 2012 for sale... Congrats!

OP
OP
T

The Outrage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you get a Dora?

The only documentation I have at this time is the Vehicle Order Confirmation.

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

The dealership with whom I've placed the order told me one of my selected options may have later availability, but Ford isn't sure at this point. I was told it was a new feature for the 2014 model year; I'd assume, if anything, it would be one of the items included as part of the Special Edition Package. This concern has not been confirmed at this point. This supply constraint may not be an issue by the time production starts.

Ideally, I should see the vehicle in November or December.

Black Lab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just put a deposit on a 2014 SCAB, ordered it as Silver no stickers with 801A, moonroof, hard folding tonneau cover, bed extender & bead lock rims.

Now the wait begins....

merlin99

Reaction score
2014 raptor

I ordered a 2014 several weeks back! I'm also sending it to Shelby for there upgaded package. Should get delivered by turkey day!
White with Blue shelby splash package.. Can't wait!

Merlin99

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter