2013 Headlights Hidden Yet Spied

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice find indeed. Hope they are HID and aren't prohibitively expensive to purchase and install. Otherwise I'll definitely be going the Ducati route.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I still think that even if HID was an option in itself (not part of a package) I'd still opt for yours, Dawson. They're custom, probably better components and stuff like that.

Unless the factory units were able to be adjusted from the interior of the cab!!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Whats up with the 2 different style rims on it?

Two different trucks. The first two photos aren't Raptors. Note the absence of the fender flairs, hood vents an fender vents, and the installation of factory fog lights.

Last edited:

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still think that even if HID was an option in itself (not part of a package) I'd still opt for yours, Dawson. They're custom, probably better components and stuff like that.

Ditto. Plus Ducati's LOOK a shitload cooler. Can't wait to unveil to you guys the custom set he built for me. They're so awesome... I believe he'll be shipping today, so it won't be much longer.

Banned
Reaction score
You got the evil eye look right Bo?
I'm thinking about going crazy with my retrofits for my ranger. Thinking evil eyes for my DRL's

Gonna have to bug Ducati to help me out haha.