2011 Ingot Silver Scab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, getting tired of seeing samunellarichardson's name all over the forum, so I am posting news of my 2011 Ingot Silver Scab here. :biggrin: No graphics, no orange accent interior, but has everything else. I began the buying process in August 2010 and took possession of it today. YIPPEE! First impression is from the outside, the truck looks huge. Yet it does not drive like a big truck. Second impression, I will probably be dead before I learn how to operate all the gadgets it offers. Third impression, this thing is fast! Where the accelerator pedal on my '85 Toyota 4x4s (22RE) spends most of its time mashed to the floor, the Raptor pedal I have to tread lightly or before I know it I'm doing 80. Only downer today is when I open my boxes from Weathertech today, they sent me tan fronts and black rear. How does that happen? Dang ...

Okay, since this post is useless without pictures ...

rap01.jpg

rap02.jpg

rap03.jpg

rap04.jpg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hellsyah! Gratz! I'm not typically a fan of silver on vehicles, but it REALLY works on the Raptor. Very very nice.

Gabe

Reaction score
Sweet-looking truck!

I love the Raptor in silver, can't wait to see a silver crew in real life ...

SLB8SNK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the silver, and if they had it in 2010, may have gone that route, but now that I have the blue, I love it!