2011 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Crew Cab In Full, Four-Door Glory

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dont like the crew cab Raptor. I just hate the idea that a Raptor, a SVT vehicle, needs to conform to everymans needs. I understand it will allow a lot more people to experiance a Raptor, but I dont see a Corvette or Lambo and say, "I love that car! I just need them to make it as a 5 door hatch and a small deisel so my family can fit and do it for under 15k...." Guys, its a Raptor, it was built to go off road like Ferraris are built to go fast. Its great you get one, but now how many SoCal Bros are going to get these things, not know what they are, lift them up and throw DUBS on them? And the great thing is, the wholle gang can go for a cruise! Ford, cudos for listening to your customers. Now stop diluting the Raptor before it gets a 6 ft bed too. Its not a work truck, and its not a minivan. Its a off road toy that can take, honestly, 4 people around in comfort as is and be a great, luxurious daily driver. Rant over.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I dont like the crew cab Raptor. I just hate the idea that a Raptor, a SVT vehicle, needs to conform to everymans needs. I understand it will allow a lot more people to experiance a Raptor, but I dont see a Corvette or Lambo and say, "I love that car! I just need them to make it as a 5 door hatch and a small deisel so my family can fit and do it for under 15k...." Guys, its a Raptor, it was built to go off road like Ferraris are built to go fast. Its great you get one, but now how many SoCal Bros are going to get these things, not know what they are, lift them up and throw DUBS on them? And the great thing is, the wholle gang can go for a cruise! Ford, cudos for listening to your customers. Now stop diluting the Raptor before it gets a 6 ft bed too. Its not a work truck, and its not a minivan. Its a off road toy that can take, honestly, 4 people around in comfort as is and be a great, luxurious daily driver. Rant over.

if i drive by a CC Raptor next year, I will look down my nose and say "poser" :)

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not surprised nor am I really upset... I see TONS of SuperCrew (4 regular doors) FX4's running around... far more than the SuperCab versions...

So if this model will help sell more trucks and make Ford more $$$, I'm all for it.

The way I see it is that Ford took a big chance on making the Raptor. The bigger a positive they can turn it into, the easier it will be when the next SVT concept comes up for approval. And I think that will be better for all of us.

:mrgreen:

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
There's going to be some guys buying these as chase trucks...I want one real bad!! Throw some Deavers on....front end on the middle perch adjustment...nice chase rack in the back...ahhh so sweet!!!

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
There's going to be some guys buying these as chase trucks...I want one real bad!! Throw some Deavers on....front end on the middle perch adjustment...nice chase rack in the back...ahhh so sweet!!!

Kindly leave.... :mrgreen:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
if i drive by a CC Raptor next year, I will look down my nose and say "poser" :)
No, but there had better be some mud on the thing! jk, I like the idea of extending the Raptors appeal as long as it is still extremely cpable. I just dont want it to be another grocery getter crew cab pickup truck driven by soccer moms, thats all. If its sucsess means Ford will keep making and evolving the Raptor, thats great. Maybe soon the Raptor will get the suspension from the XT as stock? fingers crossed. If you need a crew cab Raptor, please do buy one! But the regular Raptor (is there such a thing?) has lots of room back there.

TehKing

I'll stuff you all in the crust!
Reaction score
If we want Ford to continue to build niche vehicles, then they need to produce the "everyman" vehicle.

The everyman makes the niche possible, not vice versa.

:cool: