2011 Black Screw 77k Mi - $31.9k, Good Deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G00se

Reaction score
I'd like your thoughts on this deal. Prices are considerably higher here in CA and the West Coast in general so needed to expand search nationwide. It has a clean Carfax, 4 service records, first 55k miles were in in Canada (rust possibility), commercial and personal use. I would like to have a trusted independent tech inspect it as I'd likely buy site unseen and ship it open container back out here. I expect it to need some TLC.

Should I keep looking or pursue it?

CQSryuH.jpg

zvUZz6i.png

OJcOD7J.jpg

Last edited:

Idleone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drive the same exact truck and have loved it since day one. That price looks right too. I wouldn't let mine go for that. Thats all i got. :specialed:

mcote1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bueller? Buellerrr?

So it will be branded a previous Canadian vehicle? If yes, that does affect value (negatively). If no, then the price seems on point. It seems stock, so that is a plus in my book.

Like you say send a tech to go inspect..

OP
OP
G

G00se

Reaction score
Not a big deal, but tires don't match. Fronts are new KO's.

So it will be branded a previous Canadian vehicle? If yes, that does affect value (negatively). If no, then the price seems on point. It seems stock, so that is a plus in my book.

Like you say send a tech to go inspect..

I drive the same exact truck and have loved it since day one. That price looks right too. I wouldn't let mine go for that. Thats all i got.

Thanks for the replies. This one sold. Hunt continues..